Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
About us ..
We are a strong independent family-owned repair workshop with over 30 years of service to the transport industry located in Welshpool. We provide services to a broad range of industries and work on an extensive range of road transport equipment. We have a consistent client base which is continuously evolving.
About the role ..
We are looking for a full time permanent Fully Qualified Cert III Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic to join our team based in Perth.
This is a full time permanent position offering 40 hours per week (2 hours paid at overtime rates) plus any additional hours paid at overtime rates.
The successful applicant will be working in a clean, tidy and state of the art workshop which is well equipped providing them an opportunity to progress their skills and experience. You will be working as part of a team of mechanics and support staff in a friendly and well-motivated environment.
There is the potential to be part of our after hours breakdown service team and be provided with a service vehicle.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and benefits including :-
- Paid weekly
- Clothing supplied and laundered
- A strong work / family balance
- Training in computer diagnostics and wheel aligning
- Clean and safe working environment.
- Occasional BBQ lunches and social events throughout the year.
About you ..
- Fully Qualified Cert III Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic in Road Transport Equipment.
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Preferable, but not essential
- Over 2 years experience in the road transport repair industry.
- Have a HR licence.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Training in Computer Diagnostic equipment.
- Experience in all type of road transport equipment.
- Forklift Truck Ticket.
- Hydraulic and Electrical knowledge.
Please email current resume to our Workshop Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org